ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Reviewing the CY2021 OPPS and MPFS Final Rules and the new Geographic Direct Contracting Model
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently released the calendar year (CY) 2021 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and physician fee schedule (PFS) final rules.
Additionally, CMS’ Innovation Center released additional information on the Geographic Direct Contracting Model, which will allow participants to assume full financial risk for Medicare beneficiaries in selected regions in exchange for 100 percent shared savings.
Listen to this on-demand webinar to learn more about the new payment policies and value-based model as well as how Premier can help you prepare.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- 340B payment cuts
- Site-neutral payment
- Modifications to the Hospital Quality Star Ratings
- Changes in inpatient-only services
Physician Fee Schedule
- Changes to the Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Medicare Shared Savings Program updates
- Telehealth flexibilities to remain permanent after the PHE
- Changes to professional scope of practice
Geographic Direct Contracting Model
- Capitation and Benchmarking Methodology
- Beneficiary Alignment
- Application Process
Vice President, Policy, Premier
Director, Payment Policy and Analysis, Premier