ON-DEMAND ADVISOR LIVE WEBINAR
How Transforming Culture and Implementing High-Level Disinfection Practices Can Lead to High Reliability
Part of becoming a highly reliable healthcare system means eliminating errors, system failures and, ultimately, harm. Watch this Advisor Live® event, featuring experts from Premier and Nexera, who discuss how to create a culture of safety and compliance improvement practices that dramatically reduce system failures.
Ensure clinicians and infection control teams are proactively identifying disinfection practices and correcting a series of small missteps that might otherwise go unnoticed and eventually create harm. The discussion includes a real-life example of how Northside Hospital Health System in Georgia, successfully improved performance on its Joint Commission survey, producing quantifiable results and positively impacting patient outcomes.
Watch this recorded Advisor Live presentation, to:
- Develop an understanding for the benefits of destigmatizing failure and a culture of shared responsibility.
- Access methods for creating a culture in which employees are empowered to share feedback.
- Learn how close attention to the manufacturers’ instructions for use and high-level disinfection and sterilization processes can help avoid failures.
- Debra Amick, Director, Quality Improvement, Northside Hospital Health System
- Marla Roberts, Director, Regulatory Advisory Services, Premier
- Mary Olivera, MHA, Senior Director, Sterile Processing, Nexera