ADVISOR LIVE® WEBINAR Tuesday | Dec. 4, 2018 | Noon ET
Advisor Live Webinar: Transitioning to ENFit® Connectors: A Safer Enteral Feeding System
- Develop an understanding of the history of the development of the 80369-3 standards and the internationally chosen ENFit® design.
- Review the FDA’s recommendations.
- Learn the manufacturer’s plan to support the market conversion to ISO 80369-3 compliant connectors and current product availability.
- Discover the journey of one healthcare system's adoption of the safer enteral feeding system.
- Gina Pugliese, RN, MS, FSHEA, Vice President Emeritus, Premier Safety Institute®
- Debby Kasper, RDN, LDN, Director, Premier, Inc.
- Mark J. Antonino, M.S., Lead Reviewer – U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Michael Cusack, MBA, Executive Director, GEDSA (Global Enteral Device Suppliers Association)
- Amy Monroe, RN, BSN, Corporate Manager Clinical Sourcing, McLaren Health Care
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.