ADVISOR LIVE® ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Advisor Live Webinar: CMS’s Primary Care First and Kidney Care Choices Models – Reviewing the Requests for Application
Primary Care First: PCF offers two options that provide primary care physicians a capitated care payment for managing care for an attributed population.
Participants will receive a monthly per beneficiary payment, an additional flat per visit fee, and up to a 50% payment bonus based on performance and quality metrics.
- Severely Ill Population (SIP)
Aligns severely ill patients that currently lack care coordination with a primary care physician for enhanced services. Participants will receive an elevated payment for the first patient visit, as well as a monthly per beneficiary payment and flat visit fee.
- Kidney Care First
Nephrologists and nephrology practices receive capitated payments for managing beneficiary care.
- Comprehensive Kidney Care Contracting - 3 risk tracks
Nephrologists and transplant providers (optional: dialysis centers and suppliers) receive capitated payments to manage care for patients and bonuses for successful transplants. Entities will be able to select one of three levels (Graduated, Professional, Global) of shared risk/savings.
Watch this presentation for the latest details on these models and to learn how Premier can help evaluate the opportunities the models may present for your organization.
- Aisha Pittman, Vice President, Policy, Premier
- Elyse Pegler, Principal Performance Partner, Population Health Management Collaborative, Premier
- Michael Ward, Director, Payment Policy and Analysis, Premier
- Richard Doane, Director, Population Health Management Collaborative, Premier
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.