Preparing to Take Two-Sided Risk
As the transition to value-based care accelerates, organizations will need to prepare to take on more risk. There are significant advantages and challenges with two-sided risk models that require careful preparation and capabilities necessary to stay on the upside of reimbursement. In addition, many first year Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) Accountable Care Organization (ACOs) are closing in on their six-year max for remaining in Track 1 and must make a decision to either take on more risk or exit the program.
Join Premier for an educational webinar and learn:
- Which options are available to those considering two-sided risk models, including shared savings incentives and potential losses under the next generation of value-based contracts.
- What your roadmap should look like as you build the capabilities needed to succeed in two-sided risk.
- How to align key strategies and incentives across the health system to drive success.
- Brent Hardaway, vice president, population health management advisory services, Premier Inc.
- Beth Anctil, RN, MSN, principal, Premier Inc.
- Bryan Smith, principal, Premier Inc.
This webinar will be recorded and available after it airs on premierinc.com/events.