On-Demand Webinar: Medical Group Leaders' Guide to Navigating Post COVID-19
Join a panel of participants from Premier as we provide an actionable framework for navigating the current and post-COVID-19 effects on your ambulatory operations. Given the unprecedented level of appointment cancellations (currently averaging 40-50 percent) and the dramatic drop in practice wRVUs (60-70 percent), we expect demand to surge post-crisis as patients aim to quickly schedule routine diagnostic, preventative and other elective appointments. As such, now is the time for practices to begin planning a strategic, thoughtful response for their return to operations.
To help you prepare, our experts will discuss the most pertinent operational, financial and clinical considerations for practices as they return to a “new normal,” with a focus on prompt access and revenue enhancement.
Listen to this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Patient access and scheduling
- Practice operations, staffing and space utilization
- Clinical services and ancillary coordination
- Provider compensation and team wellness
- Virtual technologies
- Financial management and stimulus resources
- Academic system considerations