Integrated Specialty Care Network: A Deep Dive Into Implementing Premier’s Integrated Specialty Care Model
Join a panel of Premier experts for the second webinar in our series for the Integrated Specialty Care Network. This on-demand webinar describes many of the steps needed to build and implement an Integrated Specialty Care model, including understanding your market, capabilities, staffing and resource needs, oversight and governance. In this webinar, we’ll dive deeper into insights around:
- Strategic planning and garnering buy-in from key stakeholders
- Prioritizing operational and care transformation tactics
- Key considerations for alignment mechanisms and program implementation
This webinar is a must attend for staff whose roles focus on care transformation, physician engagement, strategic planning and physician leaders.
- Michael Schweitzer, MD, Principal Clinical Leader
- Kearin Schulte, MS-GSCM, CMPE, Vice President, Physician Enterprise
- Beth Ireton, RN, MS, Principal, Strategy, Innovation, and Population Health
- Elyse Pegler, MPH, Principal, Strategy, Innovation, and Population Health
Watch the on-demand webinar today.