Advisor Live webinar: Perioperative Surgical Home: Partnering with Specialists to Address Your Biggest Healthcare Blind Spot
Surgery can be one of the single biggest healthcare costs. And according to the Healthcare Costs Institute 2018 data perioperative care is highly fragmented and inefficient for many hospitals, accounting for an estimated 52% of admission costs in the U.S.
We will look at The Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH) model and how it fosters a deeper collaboration between specialists and hospitals. During this webinar, you will:
- Understand how to best manage the entire surgical episode from the decision of the need for an invasive procedure – surgical, diagnostic or therapeutic—to discharge and beyond.
- Learn how to improve your total cost of care savings utilizing a cross-continuum perioperative team.
- Learn how to partner with specialists to improve a patient’s quality of life and the specialists’ experience.
- Chris Steel, MD, Medical Director, PSH 2020 Collaborative and Director of Anesthesia at White River Health Systems, Arkansas
- Mike Schweitzer, MD, MBA, Chief of Population Health, Verity Health
- Joe Damore, FACHE, MBA, Vice President, Population Health, Premier, Inc.