Advisor Live® Webinar: MSSP Keys to Success
CMS has recently released information on the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) notice of intent to apply (NOIA) for those organizations looking to enter the program on Jan. 1, 2020. As healthcare continues the move from volume to value, a Medicare ACO can be an effective strategy for health systems as they begin their population health journey. The integration opportunities, access to data and beneficial impact on other CMS programs are just some of the reasons health systems should consider developing a Medicare ACO strategy.
View our on-demand Advisor Live® webinar to hear from Southeastern Health Partners (SEHP) on why they chose to implement a Medicare ACO strategy and how they achieved $7.4 million in savings to Medicare in their first year (2017). During the webinar, SEHP discusses the impact their Medicare ACO has had on their member health systems and surrounding communities over the past two years.
Hear from Southeastern Health Partners on:
- How their Medicare ACO strategy fostered integration between multiple health systems and community providers.
- How their efforts to date have generated a lower cost of care for their beneficiaries while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Lessons learned from their population health journey.
- Blake Allison, MHA, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Southeastern Health Partners
- Seth Edwards, MHA, Vice President, Population Health, Premier