Co-existing with COVID: Managing Continuing Operations and Lessons Learned During COVID-19
Please join Premier's Physician Enterprise Solutions team to discuss balancing patient needs, personal safety concerns for providers and staff, and bottom line business needs while managing in the new normal and during a time when you're expected to see an influx of symptomatic patients.
The continued prevalence of COVID-19 has caused many health systems to rethink operational changes from short-term fixes to more of a long-term transformation strategy. Additionally, with the approach of fall and winter, many providers are worrying about how a potential resurgence along with seasonal colds, the flu and upper respiratory infections will impact patient care.
During this panel discussion, hear from medical group leaders about their plans to deal with:
- Daily operations impact from screening to clinical and patient workflows all while maintaining social distancing.
- Scaling of services by specialties with the impact on providers and the effects on capacity both in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Patient engagement strategies.
- Furlough or shifting of staff to meet demands and cover services.
- Surge, dip and strategic usage of telehealth.
- Financial recovery plans and the downstream impacts.
- Disaster planning.