Best Practices for OPPE Success with Industry Expertise and Evolving Technology
Building a successful Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) program requires elements of both process design and data management. In today’s healthcare environment, leaders are developing plans to resume routine operations, including regulatory compliance activities like OPPE.
In this webinar, hear from Premier’s team of experts as they discuss key elements The Joint Commission emphasizes for OPPE, how to satisfy OPPE objectives within a framework of organizational quality improvement and how to establish objective, data-driven processes for each clinical department. They will also provide tips on how to use Premier’s tools to meet these objectives.
Topics of discussion will include:
- OPPE core requirements through both TJC (The Joint Commission) and DNV (Det Norske Veritas).
- Best practices in setting up and running your program from industry experts.
- How to avoid pitfalls by understanding the most common real-world scenarios.
- What options are available for OPPE success through Premier’s technology solution.
- Shelby Harrington, Senior Product Director, Clinical Performance Improvement, Premier
- Sandy Garcia, Director of Advisory and Regulatory Compliance Services, Premier